Top 3 core exercises to improve your invert at home
Complete Access • 55s
These three exercises will help you to a better and controlled compression (bringing your legs towards your chest), better coordination and will help you maintain your core strength!
1. Leg lifts - isometric hold
- press your extended leg against your hands, don't move, just press.
- keep upper body engaged and off the floor.
- keep your deep core engaged
2. Leg Lift Crunches
Same position as before, just a different action: Legs stay still, torso moves. Don't pull on the leg, lift from your core!
3. Pike Invert - Floot Edition
- Shoulderblades & arms stay glued to the floor
- power comes from core & quads, go slow and controlled!
Leave questions or comments below and tag me for personal feedback! ✨
#aerialseacoaching #aerialsilkondemand #aerialistsofinstagram #shouldergirdlestrenghth #improveyourposture #aerialist #aerialphysio #prehab #aerialprehab #corestrength #aerialsilks #circusinternational #rehab #rehabilitation #physicaltherapy #recovery
Up Next in Complete Access
Improve Your Shoulder Girdle Strength...
Perfect as a warmup for an aerial session as well. #prehab #shouldergirdle #shoulderwarmup
1. 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶-𝗙𝗹𝘆 (60sec x 3 as a warm-up)
one version with arms in 90°, and one in 45° abduction
2. 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲 (60sec x 3)
! Chin to the chest, Ribs in, the head needs to be able to ...
Injury Prevention - *External Rotatio...
Activation of the muscles in the external rotation of the shoulder joint is a crucial component of shoulder stability. The rotator cuff centers the head of the humerus in the joint and therefore maintains optimal movement possibilities. It's important for every athlete working with the arms, but ...
Shoulder Stability Exercises targetin...
Shoulder Stability in aerialists is a common issue. Increase your stability through activating your Serratus Anterior with these exercises!